Celebrate your special day in unique New England style at The Wentworth. Our elegant country inn is the perfect location for a traditional New Hampshire wedding. Old-world character, uniquely appointed rooms and pure romance abound. Let our experienced staff bring your wedding dreams to life with a ceremony or reception tailored to your unique desires. With our dedicated staff and certified Farm to Restaurant food you and your guests will receive the finest accommodations, attentive service and the freshest food.
- Your wedding will be set to your time frame - the entire day is yours to organize as you want
- Our Director of Sales Kim Labnon will work with you until the day of to plan and detail your wedding
- Our Chef Neal Myers will work with you individually to create your wedding menu
- You will have a Manager on Duty, Irina Ilieva - Hotel Manager or Ellie Koeppel, Owner and Manager and a dedicated Banquet Manager Paris Dyer working with you on the day of your wedding
- Your dinner will be individually plated to order - no sitting in hot boxes
- We offer a variety of different ceremony sites for you to choose from
- Our tent is a permanent structure in summer, with a platform floor, outdoor carpet, dancefloor, bandstand, flexible set up, full bar and only the finest china, silverware and glassware used and ample electricity for all of your DJ or Band needs
Call us today at 800-637-0013 or e-mail Kim Labnon our Director of Sales at email@example.com to set up meeting and tour and you will quickly see why The Wentworth has earned a reputation for excellence in the NH weddings circuit.
Hi Kim, Kyle and I just returned from our honeymoon. We both could not be happier with the entire wedding weekend! We told this to pretty much everybody we came into contact with that weekend. Thanks again!! :)
Kristina & Kyle June 13, 2015
Hi Kim, Just wanted to say thank you to the entire staff I cant tell you how happy I am with the service from all of you at the front office to Dave, who I bugged all weekend with little requests, simple things like the water buckets and the golf cart made a huge difference I own a small business and I am always telling my people the difference is always going to be the SERVICE thats what makes us survive and prosper so please send my regards to everyone for a special day that went perfect and I cant wait to visit again for a nice weekend stay!
Father of the Bride, Randy May 30, 2015
We really had a great time and the Wentworth staff was really great ! Especially Meghan, who was really helpful with little details ! I thought the food was really nice and very tastefully presented too ! Overall, a great job and both Marjori and I are very happy to say that our wedding day was really special and that we made the right decision to have it with the Wentworth Hotel !!
Thanks again ! Sincerely,
Jeffrey and Marjori Stackhouse
April 11th, 2015
What a lovely wedding it was.Anna and Christian were so happy with how everything turned out and all of you at The Wentworth could not have been nicer .The staff were so friendly and accommodating,and all our guests were so pleased over how well planned everything was.
Thank you Kim for all hard work
Fondly Elof and Gudrun Eriksson 1/24/15
Thank you again for helping us make our wedding a memorable one!
Travis & Jessica December 2014
Kim, Thank you for everything. The whole weekend was amazing. Thank you , thank you , thank you.
Craig & Katie December 2014
And a HUGE thank you for everything!!! Everybody is still raving about The Wentworth and its food. We sooooo love it there.
Richard & Pam November 2014
Experience a Wentworth Wedding (video)
Experience a Wentworth Reception (video)
The Wentworth is an elegant country inn offering unique lodging in Jackson NH.
Enjoy your stay in the heart of the White Mountains of New Hampshire, an exceptional location for your memorable wedding day.