Sunnyside Cottage


The Sunnyside Cottage was added to The Wentworth Complex in 1915. During this period of The Wentworth's history then owner General Marshall Wentworth was in the midst of his task of expanding and reorganizing the hotel complex under the principles of a "cottage system". The vision was that the main inn would act as a nucleus for groups of detached cottages thus offering guests of these cottages much desired privacy while facilitating social interaction in the public spaces of the main inn.

This vision continues today with the Sunnyside - a beautiful Queen Anne style cottage with four luxurious guest rooms.