Slow down and take in all the beauty and majesty of the White Mountain National Forest. Considered one of the fastest growing winter sports in the world, snowshoeing can be enjoyed by people of all ages and fitness levels. From an easy stroll to a backcountry hike, this sport offers a great way to stay fit and enjoy the great outdoors. Breathe the fresh crisp air as you make your own path through deep untouched snow. In addition to Jackson's dedicated, self-guided, purpose-built snowshoe trails, the Jackson Ski Touring Foundation offers two hour Guided Snowshoe Tours with local historian and naturalist Peter Minnich - every Tuesday from 1 - 3 pm, every Saturday at 10 am and 1 pm, and every Sunday at 10 am.
We want you to have fun, relax, enjoy yourself with your special someone and feel pampered. This package will accomplish all of this, with wonderful meals, luxurious accommodations, massages and the great outdoors.
Rates from $535.00 per night for two guests. Please call Ellie at 800-637-0013 to arrange this package or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advance booking required
- Two night minimum stay
- NH Rooms and Meals tax of 9% is not included
- Gratuities are not included
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking
- Cancellations allowed up to 7 days prior to the date of arrival with the deposit being refunded minus a $15.00 cancellation fee
- Not available December 24th - January 1st and February 14th - 16th